After reading this post from Antonia, I decided that I wanted to create my own reverse bucket list; a list where you basically celebrate the things that you have already achieved. I think that we’re always so focused on our to-do lists and meeting goals and deadlines that sometimes we forget to celebrate the things that we have already managed to accomplish. That’s why today I want to give myself a little pat on the back and congratulate myself for everything that I’ve already done in my life.
Whether they’re big or small goals, I think that it’s important to look back and reflect on the things that have happened, and I’m certainly grateful and proud of myself for everything that I’ve achieved.
- I’ve been to New York three times – twice with my mum and once with Matt.
- I passed my driving test when I was 17.
- I did well in my A Levels and got into Uni, even though I shortly decided that it wasn’t for me.
- I started my blog and I’m very happy with its progress so far.
- I fell in love with a boy who has been my best friend for many years, and he makes me so happy.
- I secured myself a job that I’m good at and that I love.
- I’ve watched every episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S at least three times.
- I got a tattoo.
- I’ve already completed some of my travel goals; Budapest, New York and Dubai just to name a few.
- I moved in with my boyfriend.
- I moved to New Zealand for eight months.
- I’ve already met my personal savings goal for this year.
- I dyed my hair exactly how I want it.
- I’m attending my first blogging event next month.
What things are on your reverse bucket list? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter @imjustagirl_16.