April was a pretty busy month for me, I turned 19, I blogged everyday throughout April (well, up until the 26th…) and I had a number of days out seeing friends and family. Amongst all the adventure, there were a number of bloggers who truly inspired me in April and today I thought I’d share them with you.
- If you don’t know Elle, she’s basically one of the strongest people ever. She documents her life experiences over on her blog including tales of school bullies and anxiety attacks and I really don’t think I’ve ever known someone to tell their story in such a beautiful way. If you haven’t already, you should definitely go over and give her blog some love.
- Maria is fast becoming one of my favourite people on the Internet. Her Instagram is always filled with the most quirky selfies and her blog is such a pleasure to read. She’s also the queen of GIFs over on Twitter so you should definitely be following her!
- Hello Miss Jordan has the prettiest Instagram and blog. Her photos always look flawless and her posts are perfection. My favourite blog post of Jordan’s in April was her High Tea post, because how delicious do those cakes look?!
- Hels is one of my favourite bloggers. She seems so incredibly down to earth and her little anecdotes of her adorable son Dougie are my favourite posts to read. Her posts about running the London Marathon and passing her driving test are incredibly inspiring!
- I feel like Chloe is just someone you can instantly relate to. Her posts are always so eloquently written and I particularly loved her post about short people, because as a short arse myself, I can definitely relate!
- Mandy’s blog is full of useful blogging advice, beautiful makeup and tips to improve your life. Reading her posts always leave me feeling inspired and my favourite posts last month were her ‘Tips For Staying Positive‘ and ‘50 Beauty Tips Every Girl Should Know‘.
- Becky’s posts are wonderfully curated, ranging from life lessons to ‘Confessions Of A Blogaholic‘; she’s instantly relatable and incredibly down to earth.
- Travelling is one of my favourite things to do and Victoria summed up the reasons why we should travel more in this post. If you love travelling, you should deffo check it out!
- My favourite posts to read are always lifestyle posts and Natasha seems to hit the nail on the head every time. From her post about the things she misses from school holidays to the things that people who are always cold can relate to, there’s always something interesting to read on her blog.
- Both Corrie’s Instagram and blog are full of the most beautiful photos. Her posts are also really lovely to read; my favourite post of Corrie’s in April was her ‘5 Ways I’m Building My Self-Confidence.’
Which bloggers did you love throughout April? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter @imjustagirl_16.