Today I wanted to talk about the people that inspire me in my everyday life, some are people related to me and some are my favourite Internet people, but either way they all inspire me to be a better person.
- My mum is one of my biggest inspirations because she is so brave, loving and hilarious. She’s supported me in everything that I’ve ever done, even if she didn’t 100% agree with it at the time. I love spending time with my mum as she’s always full of funny stories and provides me with great knowledge and wisdom.
- Another one of my biggest inspirations is my dad. He’s always given me the best advice that he possibly can and is always there to listen whenever I have a problem. His work ethic and drive and determination has been passed onto me and has made me want to do as well as I possibly can in life in order to make my parents proud.
- Matt (my boyfriend) inspires me every single day to be a better person. He makes me incredibly happy and I want to work hard to make him proud of me (and also to pay for holidays to NYC for us both…).
- The first person on my list of ‘Internet inspirations’ is Hannah Gale. She’s basically one of my favourite bloggers and her blog inspires me to create great content for my own blog.
- Jemma is another blogger who I aspire to be like. Her blog is full of beautiful pictures and wonderful content and she’s basically like the cool big sister of the Internet. She always replies to people’s tweets and engages with her audience and I really admire her work ethic.
- Sophie Kinsella is one of the reason why I love to write so much; I’ve loved reading her books for so many years now and I’d love to publish my own book one day that’s as good as Sophie’s.
Who are your biggest inspirations? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter @imjustagirl_16.