March was a brilliant month for me. I started it off in Budapest with Matt for his birthday which was absolutely incredible and then the rest of the month was pretty busy too. I saw old friends, made new ones and spent a lot of time with family. Also throughout March, there were a number of people that wrote incredible blog posts, so I’ve rounded up some of my favourites for you to have a look at…
- Maria is one of the nicest bloggers I’ve had the pleasure of meeting (or you know, talking to on Twitter…). There were SO many amazing blog posts from her in March, all completely relatable and so well written. Also, her Instagram is on top form so you should definitely check that out too! Some of my favourite blog posts of Maria’s in March were; ‘Should we celebrate numbers in the blogging world?’ and her post about sleep hygiene.
- I’ve been lucky enough to discover not only Emma’s blog but that she also makes an AMAZING friend. I’ve been talking to Emma a lot throughout March and she seems like one of the most lovely people ever. You should definitely have a read of her blog as she worked so hard throughout March to do daily blogging.
- Beth has an amazing blog and YouTube channel and a beautiful Instagram. She also seems like such a lovely person and I know we’d both get on in real life as she loves the rugby!
- If you follow me on Twitter then you’ll have probably guessed just how much I love Jemma and her blog , but this month she did an exceptional post about ‘Self Destruction’ and oh my god, that woman is so strong and inspirational. You should definitely go and have a look at Jemma’s blog because she creates the most wonderful content.
- Vix Meldrew has been also been creating amazing content in March, but her ‘Please Don’t Leave Me’ post really struck a cord with me. Go and have a read now!
- Lily’s blog ‘Pint Sized Beauty’ has been incredible throughout March, with regular uploads of the prettiest beauty posts. Some of my favourite posts include ‘5 Products I’m Taking Into Spring’ and ‘Creating Blog Ideas Without Spending A Penny’.
Which blogs have you been loving in March? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter @imjustagirl_16.