February was a very productive and rewarding month for me. I started a new job in digital marketing which I love, whilst still managing to work weekends at Starbucks. I started updating my blog more which I’m really keen to keep up with as I love writing. I also read an awful lot of blogs this month to try and gain inspiration, and in doing so I discovered a vast number of posts that I loved, therefore I thought I’d share them with you. I’m thinking of making it a monthly thing so let me know if you enjoyed reading.
- My favourite blogger of February was definitely Jemma as she was so consistent with her uploads and her posts were always filled with fun, interesting content. Jemma is also always so lovely and interactive on Twitter and she seems like a genuinely lovely person. Some of my favourite posts of Jemma’s this month were ‘6 Things To Do When You Crave Change’, ‘10 Things I’m Super Grateful For Lately’ and ‘Pinterest Home Decor Inspiration’. I also binge-listening to Jemma’s podcast with her boyfriend a lot this month and I absolutely loved it! You can find it at ‘The Odd Pear’ podcast.
- Megs from Wonderful You wrote an extremely honest and raw post about depression and how it has affected her and although it breaks my heart to know what she is going through, I thought she curated the post beautifully.
- I’ve been absolutely loving Carrie’s posts about her wedding and honeymoon over the past few weeks but the one that stood out for me was her ‘Honeymooning in the Maldives post’. Carrie’s posts always feature the most beautiful photographs but this post had my Maldives’ envy in serious overdrive!
- Lauren’s guide to the ultimate weekend in had me desperate to curl up in my pyjamas and do nothing but watch Netflix and consume an abundance of snacks!
- Mandy’s posts are always beautifully written but I particularly enjoyed her ‘50 Random Acts Of Kindness‘ post this month.
- It is no secret that I’m *slightly* obsessed with Hannah Gale’s blog and there is literally always something fantastic to read on her blog. One of my favourite posts of Hannah’s this month was her ‘Three Things To Do When You’re Struggling With Blogger’s Block’. Even though I’m only just getting properly into blogging I saved this post as I’m sure it will come in useful in the months to come.
- ‘Experiences Over “Stuff” on Valentine’s Day‘ by Rhianna at Robowecop was very appropriate for the time of year and it also struck a cord with me because I also prioritise memories and moments over “stuff”.
- Wear Daisy Went wrote a blog post this month on ‘50 Blog Post Ideas‘ which I think is very useful for anyone starting out blogging, or for anyone who is stuck in a bit of a blogging rut.
- ‘What to Pack for New York in Winter‘ by Sher She Goes was a very informative, beautifully put-together post. As NYC is by far my favourite place in the world, I obviously saved this post to look back on when I make my next visit to the Big Apple.
- I’ve been reading Katy’s blog for a while now and I always particularly enjoy her posts about York as I actually live in York. Her post ‘7 Things To Do In York‘ was an enjoyable read as I could relate to everything she said!
So that’s my monthly round-up of posts that I’ve been loving in February. What posts have you loved this month?