- You’ll spend a lot of time looking at the back of his head.
- You’ll get bored of just watching him play all the time, so you decide to join in, only to find that you’re terrible at it.
- You’ll inevitably get sick of the cheering from the virtual crowds in the game.
- But you will be sort of impressed when the players do a celebratory dab.
- You’ll quite often think he’s talking to you, only to find that he’s talking into his headset and hasn’t even realised that you’re in the room.
- You’ll inevitably come home most nights to him playing FIFA and you will literally have to drag him off it.
- He’ll try and involve you by telling you about the players but you just don’t have any interest in the names of things unless it’s MAC lipsticks (sorry bae).
- He’ll be really happy if he wins but if he loses he’ll probably sulk almost as much as if his real team lost.
Despite the fact that he maybe loves FIFA a *tiny* bit too much, you don’t mind too much as he’s so good to you when he’s not playing.